world of warcraft: YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by bunnies!, Aug 30, 2016.

1. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

oh man ur guild sounds like a really good place, if i wind up making toons on WRA i will come join you :)

2. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

eyyy i just got my 9999 dino bones :toot:

• Like x 2
  3. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

sadly all my WRA toons are sub-20 and really low on levelling priority, but if i get some money for christmas i will definitely look into transferring some of my alli toons to come hang out with y'all!

4. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

5. littlepinkbeast

that does sound nice, who would I ping for that and who should I tell them sent me?

6. Aniseed

Battle tags are in the post otherwise if you want to do direct whispers Impersonal and Vasthana are the two people doing recruitment. They tend to be around in the late afternoon up til around 10 or 11 pm (EST). Can just say that Mishi (that me) sent you.

7. Aniseed

who else is hypppeee

• Like x 2
  8. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I'M HYPE

9. littlepinkbeast

don't want to watch video because probably spoilers, but super hype!

10. Aniseed

definitely spoilers! basically a run through of the dungeon.

11. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

so i hear this is gonna be relevant again

(i spent like 10 minutes laughing my ass off the first time i found this tbh)

• Like x 4
  12. applechime

me, every time i run around on my fel boar, in time with its little steps: pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    when it snorts: PIG

also is it just me or is it incredibly easy to make $$$$ this expansion?? i've only had my DH a month or so and she's already significantly wealthier than my horde main. thank you based gem-finding enchant

• Like x 2
  13. bunnies!

bunnies! Actual Moe Bunny Girl, Holly

it's definitely easier. I have 100k (spent quite a bit on obliterum and gems and such earlier on) and I barely ever sell crafting stuff

14. applechime

oh god obliterum..... i have now crafted and destroyed enough stuff to boost four pieces of gear to 850 and i am Tired.

• Like x 1
  15. applechime

so much blood of sargeras...... so much stonehide........

• Like x 2
  16. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Meanwhile, in the land of alt addiction, I have.... ten up to 104, two up to 108, and then our mains who are sitting pretty at 110 but we haven't even begun to finish profession or Suramar quests on. But by god we will have alts.

• Like x 2
  17. bunnies!

bunnies! Actual Moe Bunny Girl, Holly

the crafted relics give about 1.1 obliterum per, they take 8 blood of sargeras each

18. Aniseed

also as a heads up if anybody is interested in a guild to Chill in on alliance side WrA i have the go ahead to invite people who want to be social members, and would be happy to invite in anybody interested.

we also have a raid team that is still looking for members until we fill out to 20 regular people, but if you were interested in that i would likely point you to the co-gm to sort things out

• Like x 1
  19. littlepinkbeast

yeee, i just tanked a normal EN pug on my demon hunter and the raid lead told me i did a good job. I am unreasonably delighted and doing a little happy dance :D

• Like x 6
  20. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

In case anyone is into this sorta shit, Squirt is today's garrison daily, so if you wanna get on the big pet exp train you should do it now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice