world of warcraft: YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by bunnies!, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Oh, actually I forgot I was meant to ask. Does anyone here play a rogue? If so, I have questions about your class hall plotline and whether it confirms that Sylvanas made the right call during the Broken Shore for everyone.

2. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

i wish the healer legendaries were as neat as the dps ones. i mean a boost in dps is always noticeable but there's only so much healing that needs to be done and it's easy as it is to overheal that healing legendaries don't really pack as much of a punch :(

also

me playing dps dh: why am i dying all the time. why does this hit like a wet noodle. why does this suck so much
    me playing tank dh: *running headfirst into a massive pack of mobs* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *lights myself on fire* AAAAAAAAA *comes out with full health*

• Like x 2
  3. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

one of the monk healer legendaries copies half your Soothing Mist healing to another target; that's the one I want, for convenience in topping people up. ngl, if they hadn't turned off the class trinkets from Archi at 110 I'd probably still be using mine sometimes despite the low ilvl just because having soothing mist splash errywhere was so convenient.

• Like x 1
  4. Aniseed

i got my bis legendary for resto shaman and i want to like it but it's hard to feel like it makes much of a difference in normal mode raids. :(

5. Aniseed

it's BLIZZCON DAY folks. and the WoW panel just ended!

mmo champion has a full write up of all the juicy new info!

6. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

/SLAPS HANDS ON DESK

EPIC FLYING MOUNTS FOR EVERY CLASS

8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

9. Hobo

Shaman mount looks silly :(

10. littlepinkbeast

new artifact appearances, too! neat! shiny energy katars for shinier punchins!

11. Hobo

Oh, looks like those are the secondary hidden appearances listed on Wowhead. Neat! I definitely prefer typhoon over the current one.

12. Hobo

HOLY SHIT. WEREBEAR RETURNS! I'm so happy!

[​IMG]

13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

14. littlepinkbeast

So I finally got all the way through Karazhan
    Curator is a solid brass nickel-plated motherfucker, especially with more than one melee. Took us something like three hours of wipes to down him, because if even one DPS gets careless and gets one-or-two-shotted, there's no way to beat him before you run out of floor.
    Last boss is also hard, but no where near as hard as Curator, or as unfair feeling. Still a fight you need everyone alive for, but easier to identify what went wrong and (mostly) to correct it, unless what went wrong is "tank got lasers and had to kite them, or was busy with adds, resulting in boss not being in melee and therefore superbeaming someone at random". Not as much RNG as Prince Whatisface from original Kara though. Definitely a hard fight to heal with all the dots going out in phases 2 and 3.
    Rest of the bosses tough but fair, trash noticeably overtuned. Shade of Medivh occasionally yells something like "It burns, burns, burns!" when casting Flame Wreath, resulting in me having Ring of Fire stuck in my head for the rest of the run.

Music made me go back and play old Castlevania games.

• Like x 2
  15. Hobo

Please help friends. I am trying to throw together a mail fishing set; aesthetic: fishing hobo. Advice on ideal hoboish mail transmog gear would be great. I feel like there must be a perfect fishing hat out there, but I haven't found it yet.

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  16. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

holy shit so i just found out emissary quest caches sometimes contain legendaries, in the best possible way

edit: holy shit the rogue wrist legendary is a HxH joke I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    • Like x 5
  17. littlepinkbeast

so my horde guild has gone through a few changes in our healing lineup, with our druid and nominal healcaptain moving to mostly-tank on account of peoples' schedules, and one shaman getting a talking to for not being able to outheal the tanks and deciding to quit, and another monk getting recruited.
    and we finally talked our priest into a race change
    and the result is that PANDA LADY HEALSQUAD IS GO.

(two monks and a shaman, mist and water and jokes about how wet we get people *everywhere*)

• Like x 2
  18. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

Today I got my very first legendary, said legendary being a pair of mistweaver pants.
    In celebration, I made this.

• Like x 3
  19. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

guess who got inspired by Griffin McElroy's "Peacecraft" videos where he does a pacifist run on a PVP server?

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  20. bunnies!

bunnies! Actual Moe Bunny Girl, Holly

those pants are BiS when combined with the wrists, I have em :3

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice