world of warcraft: YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by bunnies!, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

pacifist challenge could be fun, even tho he's kind of doing a weird way of it.

i'm feeling pretty burnt out on wow but was considering doing an iron man challenge for the hell of it. of course the biggest iron man guild is on wyrmrest accord which is already my main server and all of my slots are full of 100+ characters...

2. Gendou

Gendou Old Man

One of the things I like about being on a linked server is that you get those extra character slots on the other server(s) to add to your guild.
    I'm a bit surprised that WrA isn't linked up with anyone. Sentinels is linked with Kirin Tor AND Steamwheedle Cartel. That's 36 character slots!

3. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

the only servers with links are realms that went low pop, linked together with other low pop realms so they are more populated and their auction houses don't suck lol.

pretty much every rp server outside of moon guard and wyrmrest accord all tanked in population after those servers were made, and it seems like most rp-pvp realms aside from emerald dream also had most of the populations move around, so a lot of rp and rp-pvp servers were low pop and got linked to others.

wyrmrest was high pop/filled for a long time until they expanded server capacity and consistently sits at medium pop so it won't be linked with anything unless it's population drops.

4. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

ok am I the only one who's like 90% sure Trump is a dreadlord?? Wiki description fits to a T.

"In the nathrezim's eyes, malice is the ultimate gift. To torment another creature with physical and moral agony offers something superior to happiness or contentment."

"Dreadlords prefer to turn their talents to psychic assault and manipulation, seeking to dissolve the bonds that unify individuals, groups, and nations and leave their mortal victims floundering amidst chaos and decay."

"The nefarious, scheming Dreadlords turned whole nations against one another by manipulating them into unthinking hatred and mistrust."

"Although fierce warriors, nathrezim prefer a leadership role, standing behind a wall of ghouls or other allies and retreating when their enemies press too close."

In conclusion: LORD DAMPNUT CONFIRMED
    :mysterysolved:

• Like x 1
  5. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Hes not cool enpugh

6. bunnies!

bunnies! Actual Moe Bunny Girl, Holly

yeah, he's not a master manipulator or anything like that, his plan is just whatever the last person in the room says.

7. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

i only just had the thought, maybe it's actually Bannon.....

8. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

ILLIDAN REALLY.
    JUST.
    WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY.

9. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

• Winner x 1
  10. KingStarscream

NEW EXPANSION LETS US GET SUBRACES

ZANDALARI TROLLS
    NIGHTBORNE
    HIGHMOUNTAIN TAUREN

VOID ELVES
    DARK IRON DWARVES
    LIGHTFORGED DRAENAI

• Winner x 2
  11. versi2

versi2 ???????

oh shit what???

12. KingStarscream

I'm sure MMOchamp will have a better write up but some of the major things coming with the new expac are:

-subraces unlocked once you reach 120; you can either switch the race of an existing toon or level the subrace up, and if you level the subrace up, you unlock a faction specific legacy transmog once you reach top
    -all zones in game are going to have legion-style scaling within limits; usually a bracket of roughly ~20 levels for zones, but everything in that zone will scale up or down within that level range
    -outland and northred will both have the scaling zone of 60-80, so you can pick which one you want to level through
    -it's a horde vs alliance style throwdown, so there's two new expac zones being unveiled: an island for alliance and an island for horde, with separate faction starting zones and dungeons while leveling up to 120 (all dungeons unlock at 120)
    -world pvp changes! there's not going to be pve/pvp servers anymore, it's going to be a toggle you can click on or off with all servers enabled to do both pvp and pve focus

THERE'S

A LOT, ACTUALLY

BUT THAT'S WHAT I REMEMBER FROM THE "WHAT'S NEXT" PANEL OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

13. versi2

versi2 ???????

holy shit
    this is sounding like a more thorough revamp than what cataclysm was

man, WoW is never gonna die, is it?

• Agree x 1
  14. KingStarscream

They're also releasing Classic servers for people who've been begging for them for years, so that's a pretty firm "no, never" I think.

• Informative x 1
  15. versi2

versi2 ???????

oh wow, it says they're going to release more sub-races as the expansion goes on!

I'm gonna have to clear out all those old characters I made and never leveled past 40. Now I can make tons of new characters that never level past 40, but this time they'll be much cooler looking! I'm so excited!

• Winner x 1
  16. KingStarscream

Altaholics Anonymous Support Group: Oh No, Blizz Added More Cosmetic Options Edition

edit: I'm so stupidly excited for Nightborn and Lightforged Draenai especially, oh my god.

• Agree x 2
  17. versi2

versi2 ???????

oh man same though?? I've been quietly wishing I could make a nightborne since the start of legion, but I never actually thought I'd be able to! and dark irons! it's about time! that plot point has only been building since classic wow!

• Agree x 1
  18. versi2

versi2 ???????

wait, undercity and teldrassil are getting destroyed? D: I don't like that at all

19. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

IM SO HYPE

honestly before the announcement i was firmly in the camp of "why can't we all get along" now i'm like "ALLIANCE 4 LYFE, FUCKIN FITE ME"

20. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I haven't really played since 7.1 was current (and I don't do Alliance at all, really). What exactly are lightforged draenei? Like... what's their deal? And Void elves (so many elves)? Also is this conflict building off something in Legion or is it just probably going to be a case of Sylvanas (or Anduin, but more likely Sylvanas) making a series of really dumb decisions in the last minutes before 8.0? Anyone know where I could find an overview of Legion lore?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice