world of warcraft: YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by bunnies!, Aug 30, 2016.

1. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I gotta say, I'm really digging the clothie leveling sets too. Leather is getting off with some really nice gear, and plate has a giant penis hat but is otherwise pretty alright.

• Like x 2
  2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

The cloth gear. THE CLOTH GEAR.

I mean I could do without the midriff baring on the ladies, or would like it to be midriff baring on the dudes, but even with that nitpick, I LOVE IT.

• Like x 4
  3. KingStarscream

(The best thing about WoD was the titty gear for the ladies being FULL ON NIPPLE EXPOSURE on the dudes. Gender Equality In Gaming.)

• Like x 4
  4. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

BREAKING NEWS, ROGUES STILL THE FUCKING WORST

• Like x 1
  5. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

:((((

• Like x 3
  7. applechime

undoubtedly 100% the best thing about playing a demon hunter is the gliding. 'well i need to get to some spot over.... there.... down this mountain... in that..., direction?? maybe? *jumps off the gd mountain*'

also it is BETTER than levitation bc if you overshoot it when you're levitating, it's just like, 'well i guess this is where i'm going now, hope i don't end up going somewhere packed with hostiles or down another cliff' whereas gliding is somewhat steerable

• Like x 4
  8. applechime

listen if you want respect for your class you should tell your pals to stop being so MURDER-HAPPY!!!!

9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

But murdering is so fun!

• Like x 1
  10. applechime

i am a PEACE-LOVING, DEMON-HUNTING ANGEL and i DO NOT DESERVE DRIVE-BY MURDER :'(

• Like x 5
  11. bunnies!

bunnies! Actual Moe Bunny Girl, Holly

notifications just died for this. my own thread. wtf internet.

if anyone wants to add me on bnet, willows#1332, or as a character, Cayinara-Stormrage alliance side

• Like x 1
  12. emcapi

emcapi Well-Known Member

my gnome has a goblin glider attached to her cloak
    (i like to think she pretends that she's a demon hunter whenever she uses it lol)

• Like x 2
  13. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

panda DH pls blizz :(

in other news, the druid tier set is fucking gorgeous with the moons and feathers and all

• Like x 1
  14. applechime

i hate pvp So Much....... like i am genuinely considering paying for a server hop..... i want to be able to fight bosses without dying horribly because of unfriendly friendly fire, and i want to go about my day without being murdered by passing rogues or DKs with attitude problems....... :(

• Like x 2
  15. bunnies!

bunnies! Actual Moe Bunny Girl, Holly

come to stormrage, we have cookies (and /hugs for the 2 horde players on the server)

• Like x 1
  16. YES HELLO I AM A BEAR
    [​IMG]

Been playing since WoTLK though that was on a private server, I missed cata, got in on MoP, then sort of only played for half of WoD (I really hated WoD). Legion is super fun though, I'm on Elune for alliance and Earthen Ring for horde.

I'm having fun running around suramar and taking care of my crack addicts nightborne rebels. Engineers got the shaft in this expansion though. ;a;

• Like x 4
  17. applechime

i did not realize how MASSIVE the horde presence was on lightninghoof until i tried alliance and realized it was All Hostile Players, All The Time :( someone keep a nice rp server spot warm for me, i am about 3 ganks away from defeat

18. KingStarscream

YA GOTTA FEED THE KIDS

(Who else is bitter and angry that Runas isn't one of the kids?)

• Like x 3
  19. KingStarscream

winks saucily from WRA

• Like x 2
  20. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

also does that

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice