writings of mysterious happenstance.

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by OtherCat, Aug 15, 2018.

1. OtherCat

OtherCat a being of mysterious happenstance

I have an idea for a pod cast? It's a portal fantasy where an android is accidentally summoned by a sorcerer. (A sorcerer of the Dark Lord persuasion.) The sorcerer thought he was summoning a demon. The android was decidedly not, and the sorcerer was not able to control them. I have a little written already. It's going to be second person. I will probably post the episodes on the Patreon. (I was able to download audacity. Hopefully I can figure it out.)

2. OtherCat

OtherCat a being of mysterious happenstance

I've written out the first episode, and was working on the second. I plan on making the episodes pretty short because I am going to be reading them. And ahahahah I can't read very long. The set up for the first episode is that the android is relating how they ended up in a portal fantasy to the Dark Lord's kid (who is not the Dark Lord's Beautiful Daughter.) The kid has been visiting the robot since they were six or seven years old, sneaking away from various nurses and governesses. I've had this idea for a while, so we'll see how this goes. I also kind of want to distribute it??

A small annoyance: My current headset is not working very well anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice