You Can't Help But Fall: The Devil's Carnival!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by strictly quadrilateral, Feb 28, 2016.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

google translate says "hoisted with our skirts"

2. strictly quadrilateral

here's the link

I'm going to be on Skype, poke me if anything isn't working right

3. strictly quadrilateral

4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Bla aaagh it's going to be a bit before I can go over there, is it OK to ask you to delay a bit?

5. strictly quadrilateral

Well, that was the most hacked together and painful movie watching process, but hey! at least it kind of worked.

this time through, I caught a line I hadn't heard before:
    while June is crying, "Cora says hi"

She fucking thinks Cora betrayed her i'm going to cry

6. KarrinBlue

Now I'm wondering.
    Circumstances under which Cora ends up in Hell as well... what sort of reception would she get.

Depends on how she ended up there, I s'ppose.

7. KarrinBlue

Also, I got curious and found out that Emilie Autumn actually performed in Germany a few times, at German events, so it's possible that the lyrics in Hoof and Lap are actually grammatically correct and pronounced right? Wonder if there are any German-speaking kintsugifolk who could answer.

8. strictly quadrilateral

something something KISS THE GIRLS!!
    0-eus-d4-0c6bb4af6315968dac7b50d6415555ca.jpg
    0-eus-d3-9c171cbd194b94f229a2041ea3f497cf.jpg
    0-eus-d5-035edbb56d67d6b3e9682d4f1be9eec2.jpg

9. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Resurrecting this thread because I just fell headfirst into how much I love Amber Sweet again and I feel the need to talk about it with someone.

• Like x 1
  10. strictly quadrilateral

YES!!!!!! she's just. fucking. she's so over the top and i love her. i mean that whole family is over the top but she's GREAT.

IN OTHER NEWS i never actually told this thread that!!! i met paul sorvino a couple months ago!!! and he was so cool and so nice and i'm so happy!!!

• Like x 1
  11. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

AAAAAAH THAT'S AWESOME

I was actually part of a Repo shadow cast the year it came out as Amber. I just - love her entire narrative so much??? She's metatextually dismissed because of her concerns with appearance and her addiction but the appearance thing is part of why she comes out with fucking everything in the end. She's obviously very used to getting what she wants through subtler methods than the rest of her family and boy does it pay off.

• Like x 2
  12. strictly quadrilateral

i missed the repo shadowcast i was gonna go see because i was given incorrect information re:where the fucking convention actually was, and im So angry cause i fucking love repo shadowcasts. BUT i did make it there in time for rhps, and then after that they did the world's First Ever shadowcast of the room. it was So So Awful and it was great. i had to leave about a third of the way through but i had so much fun.

but yeah, amber sweet is incredible and i remember being Very Impressed with her by the end. also i really enjoy singing along to her part in happiness is not a warm scalpel.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice