Your faves as Kintsugijin.

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by ChelG, Dec 4, 2016.

1. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

My OCs! Or a handful of them lmao

Walter: he has a very reluctant thread in ITA. he posted twice, was told that uh yes that was abuse, got freaked out, and didn't post anything anywhere for six months. later he picks his ITA thread back up again, admitting that yeah ok they're right, his home life isn't the best, but still insists his sitch (including the painfully obvious brain probs) isn't that big a deal. he gets involved in FID and reveals that he does, in fact, have a sense of humor.

Taylor: came for the community support, has a vent thread, is very active in fan town! posts pictures of her work and her hobbies and a lot of selfies, including some on a kinksugi subaccount that she doesn't even pretend isn't her (why did you make one Tay). she is front and center in every theology discourse.

Damian: he's here because Tay said the community was chill. he shows off his projects in Make It So and is also active in NSFW forums. posted nudes a-plenty until he realized, oops, his younger half sister has an account. he chats some in xx/xy.

Tamika: saw her brothers vagina and never recovered her sanity is here for FID, spends nearly all her time in FID, has a self-imposed ban from ITA because Reasons. interacts with the mental health threads of a few other people. has one of her own, because apparently her anger management is ""shoddy"" or whatever, and she has ""anxiety."" there are threads in argument island where she was downright and intentionally nasty.

Luz: has replied to a number of threads in most every subforum, but is most often seen in genchat. she has a vent thread. it's lengthy and not so much venting as it is reporting on her emotional state a few times a day.

Lindsey: joined, was called out for being just terrible, flounced

Russel: looked at the forums, realized that the norm is emotional honesty, skedaddled

• Like x 2
  2. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

I figured out how Tay finds out abt the forum

Someone makes a big ol callout post abt her bc she insisted most self harm is just for attention

And someone noticed she defended herself with "that's why I did it???" and was like "bruh. bruh."

In a similar vein Walter gets in some fights early on bc
    he insists some of the abuse mentioned is totally normal parental behavior wtf stop whining

• Like x 2
  3. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

ok but circle of magic kids..........
    all of them are here for PTSD. including some of the second gen kids probably. it's 2am and i don't have a great grip on thoughts right now BUT i;ll come back to this........
    lbr probably most of the tortall/emelan characters are here. they're pretty fucked up

• Like x 6
  4. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

My OCs:

Anhelia has an "am I autistic?" thread. The results are inconclusive but point toward it. She has a thread in Is This Abuse but it's pretty short.

She's one of those people who doesn't seem quite sure if Kintsugi is nicer than they can really tolerate. She's gotten rather snippy at people a time or two. Mindala pointed her to the forums and showed Anhelia all the people who thought like her.

Mindala has a rather long thread in Is This Abuse, about all the stuff from her childhood. She RPs characters with happy childhoods as a challenge, because she doesn't know how those work. She posts a lot under Bottom Serket, of course. And helps in Is This Abuse.

She runs a relationship and sex advice blog on Tumblr, and tells nobody.

• Like x 5
  5. Makizushi

Makizushi Cheap, Easy, Delicious

Haha, guess who only just noticed they'd been pinged. @KathyGaele has solicited my opinion so here we go.

Karkat joins Kintsugi because he has a terminal need to help people even though he can come off as extremely abrasive. He enjoys giving no nonsense advice and going on long, self depreciating rants about himself. He dragged his loudly whining boyfriend along once he established that the community was alright and able to handle people who didn't always walk on eggshells.

Dave comes in and is immediately extremely involved in FID where he enjoys making fun of weirdos on the internet. The fact that there's a SBAHJ thread is both strange and gratifying, and it's the only thread he categorically refuses to post in. He does painstakingly stupid drawings for people in pretty much any thread he participates in, and makes all of his own reaction images. A lot of his interactions on the forum are linked to his various other blogs that he starts up and abandons at will.

It takes ages for him to actually click on ITA, and even longer to read more than a few posts, but he eventually starts posting in multi-person threads like the dissection thread and the RSAAHS sticky. Mostly about how such and such probably doesn't count but if other people wanted to offer an opinion that'd be cool he guesses. It takes almost as long for him to start posting in the gender and sexuality subforum because his issues there relate so closely with his abuse. He probably rubs a lot of people the exact wrong way by being flippant and a bit old school internet, but enjoys the fact that he can be that and other aspects of himself all in one place without anyone tearing him apart or booting him for it.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    • Like x 8
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Blaggut also comes on here for support about rumours of him being a paedo spreading because he's a man who likes to spend time with kids.

• Like x 1
  7. caiosverse

caiosverse Member

rezzing this thread i guess

assuming they all have access to kintsugi, somehow:
    Tekai comes here to vent about mage stuff, mostly, because the community is receptive. takes him a long, long time but he finally starts asking how to deal with his grief in a healthy way. Never mentions Litai by name but does talk about him a lot. Self-requested ban from FID because it stresses him out.
    Kophis follows Tekai here. Doesn't post consistently anywhere on their main, but shows up and makes whatever comments they feel like making in whatever threads catch their eye. Sometimes this is paragraphs of helpful advice, sometimes it's a single highly antagonistic sentence. Posts a LOT in FID. They have an actually subtle subaccount to post in braaaaains to work out their emotional confusion re: suddenly having a consciousness.
    Ferra finds Kintsugi through a writing friend and tentatively makes an account. Starts posting in ITA after a couple of weeks.
    Ferra drags Illva here after a while, and when Illva stops refusing out of spite she lurks in ITA a lot and learns how to fix her reactions and behavior. Never asks for advice outright. Has a subaccount to post in Bottom Serket.
    Estelith is primarily here to talk about magic and post in Make It So but occasionally gives relationship tips. The only non-traumatized character.

the only developed ocs i have are the first two. i care about ferra deeply but she doesn't have much of a personality

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice