Zin runs New World of Darkness

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

I'm mostly keeping notes in case of preference or if people aren't sure they would be able to be consistent in posting. :) I'm able to go either way.

Eta: it just may mean I will not be as swift myself in posting, but I'm going to do my best to stay consistent and will let people know if I need time to formulate any difficult replies or further plotlines.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Oh! And if anyone wants to discuss anything over skype or grab gamebooks that way, add zinjorden :)

• Like x 2
  3. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

4. Lady Kianna

Lady Kianna Seer of Void.

A mortal prelude sounds pretty good to me, if we're doing that.
    Aside from the gamebooks you've got I'd probably be playing blind? It's been ages since I did any WoD irl gaming so I'm somewhat familiar with how the character sheets work out and VTM stuff... but that's aboooout it.

I'll add you to skype and check out the wiki/books when i got the spoons to info-digest.

Also I'd prefer a group rp to one-on-one.

• Like x 1
  5. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Ok! I'm crashing out at the moment but got my claws on a core book pdf on my phone, so I should be able to supply that at work. I'm probably doing overtime? So my hours look roughly 7am at work to 7pm arriving home, and I check in on breaks or when work programs are taking 5 minutes to register or load. @_@

• Like x 1
  6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

oooh!
    I probably can't participate, cause I'm in a geist game already and a dnd game, but this seems fun fun fun and I'll definitely stalk it.

• Like x 2
  7. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

putting in here for future reference, in case it gets lost in Skype history:

Mutt - wizened (chirurgeon)
    Mica - darkling (muse?)
    Nul - darkling (mirrorskin)

something something fetch confusion

8. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

*cackles madly*

• Like x 1
  9. Melkiah

Melkiah dwarflover

Evelyn Browne - Fairest? (Fireheart), Summer court, THE psycho girlfriend your friend(s) told you about.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Like x 2
  10. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Corrie ______, Prey(?) Celebrant. Eat, drink, and be merry, because yesterday she died. (Of sunstroke, which is why she refers to her geist as "Sunshine".)

• Like x 2
  11. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

So, I missed something

• Like x 1
  12. strictly quadrilateral

Yes.

• Like x 2
  13. mek

mek I AM THE LIZARD KING

Thanks for confirming, I guess?

14. strictly quadrilateral

Sorry, my brain isn't working quite fast enough today. There's a Skype chat, I thought you were in it and I was actually vaguely wondering why you hadn't been saying anything. Do I have you on skype?

• Like x 2
  15. Lady Kianna

Wait? Did the WoD game already start in skype??

@Zin
    I did add you to skype but I got nothin yet.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  16. strictly quadrilateral

Just planning so far

• Like x 1
  17. Lady Kianna

18. strictly quadrilateral

Both of you, add me on skype, I believe I'm actualitytermination, and I'll add you to the chat

19. Lady Kianna

20. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

We've been discussing character possibilities in skype - no game start yet, just figuring out what people might want to play. I thought you were lurking in that chat?

@swirlingflight
    Let me know when you're available to chat? Or post questions? *-* I'm checking thread when I can and am v excited to discuss things with you, too. :0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice