Zootopia more like Heck Ye

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Mendacity, Mar 11, 2016.

1. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I'm gonna make a fox fursona
    who lives in Zootopia
    and his job
    is
    CRIMINAL PROFILER AW YEAH
    I CAN LIVE OUT MY FAILED DREAMS VICARIOUSLY THROUGH HIM
    ....he has a degree in psychology and also in criminal justice, because he started to go to school to be a cop, got his criminal justice bachelor's, went to the academy, became a cop, served for several years (like five or six), decided to go to night school to get a degree in psychology, subsequently became a criminal profiler after getting some training as a criminal profiler.

edit: HIS NAME IS CADEN TODD OR CADEN FOSS, I HAVEN'T DECIDED WHICH YET

further edit: HE'S A DESERT FOX

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    • Like x 5
  2. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

....I am reading through this and holy crap it's so good

edit: dammit I was going to sleep and now I need to finish this

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Like x 1
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I have been reading this AU all day and it is fantastic.

• Like x 2
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i am late to the party but i saw it today and WOW the mayor is cave johnson/stanford pines??? great VA choice a++ like whoa. and i love that he was still in jail at the end of the movie, i'm so used to it just being "oh, now that we've found the REAL villain we can let this guy out, even though he did bad stuff too."

Last edited: May 18, 2016
    • Like x 6
  5. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

hmm, maybe wages (and possibly even votes) are based on something like average species weight? Like, you have to pay X many pounds of worker Y amount of money?

also if i do end up doing anything with my long-forgotten badger sysadmin she'd probably fit right in

6. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

i have another weird world building question related to the worker pay gap thing? how does health care work? is there an animal nhs? do you have seperate hospitals for different species or could you end up with a hamster and a lion on the same ward somehow being treated by like, a sheep? how do maternity wards work? the hopps clearly have litters and a lot of them so do all mammals that have litters have a huge family? does that factor into the wage debate? an elephant might eat X amount more but they're only going to have one or two kids but a mouse might have thirty. do you still get maternity leave? an elephant is pregnant for almost two years but puppies have to be nursed for weeks before they can survive without mother is it calculated by species or is there an average?

• Like x 2
  7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

a lovely video

• Like x 2
  8. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

So I finally saw zootopia
    Aaannnnd AAAAHHHHH
    it was very good

...I want to make a zootopia me, does that make me a furry now

• Like x 2
  9. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

I can't believe this is already out on DVD. owo back in my day, you had to wait a year or so at least after the theatrical release before getting your mitts on a DVD or video, not like three stinkin months!

• Like x 2
  10. emythos

Hah
    Ha
    Yeah
    Dvd
    Sure
    That's how I watched
    Legally on dvd
    Uh huh

• Like x 3
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

it does also happen to be out on dvd so the point still stands. movies sure do move fast these days.

• Like x 2
  12. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

i just watched it and i love it so much it is now one of my top five favorite movies

• Like x 2
  13. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

just watched the movie and I gotta say, I'm gonna pitch a hissy fit if no one has made an AU where Judy took a bullet for Nick and went savage.

• Like x 9
  14. emythos

Okay, yes, good. Someone make it.

15. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

That's what i thought was gonna happen! Lady had the gun, was gonna make Nick kill Judy, figured Judy would take it, Nick would get attacked, and the ZPD would show up and be all, wow, ok, wow. What even the fuck, man? and then Judy'd get muzzled or something and it would be heartbreaking and whatnot.

• Like x 2
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

yeah, that's what i thought was gonna happen too, and i'll even admit (albeit a bit shamefully i guess) i even leaned forward in excited expectation. there's probably a fic somewhere.

@tinyhydra you might actually really like this AU.

• Like x 1
  17. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Ah, yeah, the initial shock collar idea was so fantastic, wow.

18. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]

Fuck it, right, I might as well make it myself, yeah? I've seen some people speculate that prey would get all fearfull, cause preds get aggressive, but I think that's dumb, cause no sorta otter in their right mind just attacks whatever the fuck is near. It seems more like nighthowlers universally result in upped aggression, and maybe dampening pain, increased energy, etc. Like, some kinda thing you might water down and take before some sorta athletic competition, yeh? I figure Judy would be a pretty shit target to tangle with, on accounta she's small and quick and very strong for her size, and the big slow ZPD dudes might have troubles catching her unharmed. Like, I'm imagining that news scene right after the pit with a video of a little rabbit darting around and snapping at a bunch of big preds. As good proof of the whole darting thing as the confession Nick records.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    • Like x 4
  19. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

AU where Judy Wilde is an uptight, by the books fox cop who is determined to be everything a fox isn't supposed to be. Honest, straightforward, 100% above the board. even when it physically pains her to play it dumb and safe. Nick Hopps as a small town hustler who thinks he can strike gold in the city using his sweet rabbit face and small size to avoid suspicion. Judy gets muzzled and resolves to be so safe and trustworthy that no one can deny that she's more than a sly fox, Nick gets scarred by a pred bully and decides to turn his weaknesses into strengths. or something. Rabbit Nick/Fox Judy is what I'm saying here. how you think that would go?

• Like x 10
  20. emythos

I don't know, but I love it.

also I've decided that zootopia me would be a floofy raccoon. because yeah.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice