A story's birth is a sudden event ~ Princess Tutu

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by keltena, Sep 5, 2016.

1. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Once upon a time, there was a man who died, and a duck who danced ballet, and an anime that greatly confused a lot of people's expectations. And a hell of a lot of squeeing and meta written about all of these things by fans.

Have you cried over a duck doing ballet? Do you know half of what you know about ballet from Princess Tutu meta? Are you wondering if your mom was always an Indian rhinoceros? Talk about all these things and more in this thread!

• Like x 3
  2. Rongeur

Rongeur ~Heartless Bitch Extraordinaire~

I was delighted as hell when I looked up the ballet mime they kept referencing and realized how much it gets used in Tutu's talk-it-out scenes with the victim of the week. A+++, would learn a thing again.

• Like x 1
  3. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

-slides immediately into thread, spilling flower petals around me- to those who accept their fate, happiness. to those who deny their fate, glory.

Underrated show, dude. I don't blame anyone for looking at the promos and not wanting to watch it but I think more people would enjoy it if they tried. Could be a LITTLE gayer, though.

• Like x 6
  4. Rongeur

Agreed - Rue and Ahiru need to have hooked up, like, yesterday.

• Like x 4
  5. Rongeur

BUT YOU KNOW WHO THE BEST CHARACTER IS. MOTHAFUCKIN FEMIO-SAMA. THE ONE-EPISODE GAG CHARACTER WE BOTH NEED AND DESERVE.

• Like x 2
  6. leitstern

-nods rapidly-

[​IMG]

-shares fanart bc id even k what to say-

• Like x 4
  7. leitstern

Rue's unbelievably high-octane angst can only be tamed by the love of a hopeful, innocent sparkle child, I love these kids

• Like x 1
  8. Rongeur

Jeeeesus Christ poor Rue.
    She's just so deeply convinced that she's unlovable and it's the most upsetting thing :(

• Like x 3
  9. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

*SCREAMS ABOUT PRINCESS TUTU*

• Like x 2
  10. Rongeur

Of-fucking-course she felt like Mytho would only love her when he was a puppet - because why would anyone choose to love her of their own free will?

• Like x 4
  11. Rongeur

Crow!Neko-sensei is a delight and a wonder, and I wish he'd never get changed back.

12. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

13. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Could report and ask to merge them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice