Boat Trolls

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, May 25, 2015.

1. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

i'm sorry it just makes me have a hap that you said upsetti spaghetti

ughhhhhhhh more things to read i know it will be worth it but eurgh.
    the more i read of really good homestuck shit the more i just want to kill myself and i do mean that literally. i bring nothing to this fandom and i am a demonstrable piece of garbage next to jesse and luka and roach. why do i try, oh my god do i try, but why do i keep doing it when i'm not going to be this good ever. why. why. why.

i just have the sinking feeling that'll happen to me with boat trolls, i've somehow rewired my bpd to come out with fanfiction and it just makes me have badfeels about myself to see other people be successful at a thing even though it is a very good thing. and i don't want to feel bad about boat trolls. i don't. i want to like it.

*wipes mouth, flushes toilet, staggers away from toilet*

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

aww pixels no *hugs pixels*

i know it's not terribly useful arguing with splitting, but i'm like twice your age, i've been writing for goddamn ever. and i have really good collaborators and there's a whole lot of behind the scenes planning going on. the text itself is just the tip of the iceberg.

• Like x 2
  3. Petra

Petra space case

I'm really trying not to spoil myself on what happens with Cloris, but, yeah, she makes every part of me frown. :c
    ...also she makes me protectively snuggle my own rainbowdrinker OC, who is unintentionally rather bigoted because she was raised in the heavily propaganda'd brooding caverns, but who actually does her best to do the right thing and adjust her worldview and not hurt people.

• Like x 3
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh my god I cannot wait for Bel to kill Cloris. Poor dumb kids.

• Like x 1
  5. Petra

Petra space case

Can I ask what your guys headcanons for rainbow drinkers are? Obviously salt hurts them, but how does someone become a rainbowdrinker? My personal headcanon is that a small percentage of jadebloods have the potential to become rainbowdrinkers, and the actual transformation is triggered by a violent death a la Kanaya, as a last ditch attempt to protect the caverns from whatever killed them. But it doesn't seem like your rainbow drinkers need to die first, if there's a bunch of underage rainbow drinkers on Alternia. Then again, it is Alternia...

Also wondering about headcanons re: when jadebloods are recruited to work down in the caverns, as I can't figure out why all these strong, powerful rainbow drinkers haven't been drafted for grub protection.

• Like x 2
  6. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Im sorry i am paletrash i just ship it so hard.

• Like x 5
  7. jacktrash

OH MY GOD YES YES YES

@Vast Derp @rainbowbarnacle @roach come seeee

gameface galley is hot, good golly *fans self*

• Like x 4
  8. jacktrash

i think i gotta leave that up to the others to answer, i don't really have rd headcanons. i'm just rolling with what aud and roach come up with p much.

9. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD

• Like x 2
  10. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

re: rainbowdrinkers, i like to think of it as a parasite common to jadebloods, who are as a rule pretty rare. as for other headcanons, i tend to keep it pretty nebulous because there's so many HUMAN vampire versions, who knows what's up with troll vampires. plus, everyone's got all different stuff constructed for their own role-plays.

rainbowbarnacle and i have been going with 'vampire bites have narcotic, sedative properties that calm down their prey and, over time, addict them.' because i think that's hot and fun for plot stuff.

• Like x 2
  11. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

GHDLAS;GHASL;KFJDSKAL;GHASLK;FJSKLAGHDS;LKFJSKA;HGDS;LAHGKDS;LAFJDSK;HGLDS;AHGDSL;KAFJSKA;LHGS;DLKFHDKSLJAFADS

*SILENT SCREAMING* <3<3<3

• Like x 2
  12. Petra

Petra space case

Yesss, I love playing with rainbow drinker bites. Mine are a mild blood thinner and a strong anasthetic (like real bloodsucking animals!) with the additional properties of an addictive impulse to be re-fed from after a week or so.

13. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh, Erskin, poor sweet moron. At least Jethro's there now.

15. jacktrash

ah, i was gonna announce that thread, but i see it is no secret. :D (edit: unless you saw it on tumblr, in which case pls be informed that we moved that rp thread to kintsugi, find it in the boat trolls rp sub-sub)

yah, jethro is a fierce tiny bulldozer of a troll. we shall see whether he's a match for Bitey McSnootface.

16. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

I literally physically snarled at this point. All my teeth were bared at this awful manipulative fuck, and also Paw is my favorite 5ever; good dad best lusus.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    • Like x 9
  17. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

As promised, here's a small sketchbook dump.

[​IMG]
    For the Hogwarts AU. "So... Does he think we can't see him, or...?" "Just... just ignore him."

[​IMG]
    Angels and Demons AU, Bel the Angel of Battle Tactics and Erskin the Demon of Fisticuffs.

[​IMG]
    Bloodswap AU, purple Pancho in her water snail garden(?)

[​IMG]
    Same AU, Helmsman Bel

• Like x 5
  18. jacktrash

waaaah these make me so happy! i had almost forgotten about helmsman!bel and his needles. and sea pancho is the cutest omg :3

thank you!!

19. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

Seisin is a great name for a troll. And come to think of it, "Livery" is six letters too, so if you wanted you could turn "livery of seisin" into Seisin Livery :D

20. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

That is, in fact, his name. Seisin Liveri. Because I'm trash. Of course I'm also the one who just came up with the name Mayhem Ensued for a fantroll because it's six by six. It might be my jadeblood who uses egg puns for everything.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice