Do We Have a Thread For That?: The Thread

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

there's an FF14 thread and I *believe* a general ff thread, but not one specifically for any of those.

2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

update, when you're lazy like me and forget how easy it is to find this thread in gen chat, the search only searches for the word "a" and "for"

anyway, have we a thread for the regional dialect accent meme? or even some kind of "what's your voice/accent like" thing?

thanks!

would anyone be interested if i made one?

:P

should we stick with the same regional dialect format or are there other things that work better outside of English dialect, since we have a fair number of people who don't speak only english

• Like x 1
  3. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I couldn't find one specifically only for music recommendations, but the What music do you like? thread included asking for recommendations.

• Like x 1
  4. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Regional dialects

• Like x 1
  5. sidneyia

sidneyia from TV

Is there an asexual safe(r) thread?

6. plant guardian

plant guardian Local Sword Gremlin

Do we have a thread to talk about coping skills? If we don't I'm gonna start one in Brainbent.

• Like x 1
  7. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

this sounds intriguing but i dont know what it means

8. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

Do we have a thread for characters you latch on to/comfort characters?

• Like x 1
  9. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

• Like x 1
  10. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

The fictionkin positivity thread also has some aspects of that since it expanded to synpaths and other strong "that's me"/relatable feels.

• Like x 1
  11. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    • Like x 1
  12. sidneyia

sidneyia from TV

A thread for asexuals to commiserate without being shut down by non-asexual people who don't think we're legit, I guess. There is a lot of asexual hate on tumblr (as in...literally dozens of separate blogs dedicated to asexual hate) and it's. Exhausting.

I wrote it as "safe(r)" because I know that no space can be 100% safe for everybody.

• Like x 3
  13. Rooks

Rooks How Lost Are You on a Scale of 1-10? ... Zoro.

Is there a thread for self promo-ing blogs/websites/etc? I know there's the general contract list, but I'd love to check out blogs from Kintsugin who are actively seeking more friends and where they can write a few sentences about what they're about.

• Like x 3
  14. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

15. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

i'm pretty sure there's at least one thread for disordered eating, but i can't find it. halp?

16. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I feel like there's another one somewhere, but this is the only one I could find.

17. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

Iiiiis this a good thread to ask "where should I put this thread" type questions?

I drew/am drawing a couple of fruit animals for people and was wondering where might be a not-ridiculous place to put a "Fruit Animal Adventure" thread,

18. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

• Like x 2
  19. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

make it so is probably the right subforum for that

• Like x 2
  20. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

oh phew, I was debating between that and the RP forum because...adventure? my brain is being Weird About Things today, thank!!

ETA: thank you too, @unknownanonymous!!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice