Do We Have a Thread For That?: The Thread

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Aug 3, 2016.

1. 2dawn

2dawn Three ounces of whoop ass

What's the thread for "something good happened and I need to tell everybody!"?

2. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

3. 2dawn

2dawn Three ounces of whoop ass

Thanks a bunch!

• Like x 2
  4. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Pretty sure we don't but: a thread for slightly ridiculous dreams for the future, the sort of thing that keeps you going in dark times?

• Like x 2
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Is there a thread for something like weird items you find on Amazon?

• Like x 1
  6. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Is there a thread for talking about pets without adding pictures?

7. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

8. smyxolotl

smyxolotl a person.

If there isn't, you should definitely make one.

• Like x 2
  9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Do we have a thread for personality traits like MBTI and Hogwarts house and such? (Yes I mean to put them all in together because idk where to draw a line between nonsense and useful info)

• Like x 8
  10. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I think I remember a derail (maybe in cdcf?) about fandom pride, but I don't think a thread was ever made for it

• Like x 1
  11. swirlingflight

• Like x 2
  12. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

Tfw you need to look through a thread to see if there's a request for the thread that you want to ask about... :P

Anyway, is there a thread in braaainss for people who want to ask about meds and other people's experiences with them?
    I know there's a "meds experiences" thread but that seems more "share stories" than "ask for advice", right? Or should I go there?

13. swirlingflight

"Here's what my experience with it was" is about the only advice I'd feel willing to give about meds.

• Like x 1
  14. evilas

....oh
    Ok

15. swirlingflight

I know way too little about chemical interactions to know what other advice there is. I'd say, see if anyone else is more ready to give advice than me, I'm an anxious scaredy cat about giving uninformed meds advice.

16. evilas

Can I make a thread about it then?

17. swirlingflight

Yeah.

Even if we had thread police demanding one thread per topic, you're looking for advice rather than anecdotes. They're not the same topic.

18. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i did some quick searches, but does anyone know if we have a CATS the musical thread?

19. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

I don't think so? Haven't seen one, at least. (I feel like we have/should have a musicals in general thread, but I can't find one when I search for it...)

ANYWAYS do we have a poetry thread? Like not for poems we've written ourselves but to point and go 'this!!! read this!!! listen it's great!!!' ?

• Like x 3
  20. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

is there a thread for learning music? like. keeping track of progress, dropping resources, etc. etc.? I'm starting to learn and I'm quickly realizing that I might potentially flood my vent thread chattering/updating on stuff I've learned and if I get resources I'd likely lose them by accident, and it'd be neat to chatter with people at different levels on different instruments and just kinda group cheer progress on... buuuut I don't wanna make another thread if there's already one to use :U

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice