hi :D

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by bewildertrix, Mar 17, 2018.

1. bewildertrix

bewildertrix our lady in chambers

I no longer remember how I found this forum but I've been checkin it out on and off for a while and it seems like a pretty solid place and y'all seem pretty interesting, so, hi <3

I'm 28 (in 3 days!), crazy-NOS but with chill-passing privilege, gay & genderfucked, she/her pronouns out of spite :D I like music of all sorts but especially ~experimental~ junk (...but also literally everything, I want to hear all sounds ever), my brain doesn't usually let me read new books these days but I am big time fan of speculative fiction short stories and lots of epic fantasy/sci-fi stuff, I have JUST managed to free myself from an obsessive Homestuck spiral just in time to succumb to an obsessive Dragon Age spiral... truly this is the best of all possible worlds :D I am headlong in love with both universes :D just, like, gotta remember to eat, love is a terrible beast <3

I live in California (semi near San Francisco) and have just started going to school for computer science, who knows how that will turn out but at least I'm attempting a thing? hurray me?? :D I've also started working on a twine game, which is hella fun :D

anyway, hullo! how's everyone doing? <3

• Like x 6
  2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

ayyyyy :wavewave: welcome

• Like x 2
  3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Hey! Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't already, it sounds like you might wanna check out Fantown. I know we have a dragon age thread (or... like maybe a dozen) and there's definitely plenty of homestuck stuff around here too.

• Like x 2
  4. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh hey, I'm from near-ish SF too!! :0 Welcome to Kintsugi, I hope you enjoy your stay. c:

• Like x 1
  5. warehawker

warehawker Raptor King Of Kiss My Ass

Hello, hello. Twine game, you say? Do tell more, those are always a treat.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  6. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

happy (early) birthday!
    i'm a big scifi/specfic fan, idk of any particular threads we have (other than the expanse thread!) but feel free to make threads for your favorites!

• Like x 2
  7. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

WELCOME
    TO THE THUNDERDOME
    in seriousness hi and welcome!

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice