Hi i guess

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by OrientalSpade, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

hehe funny you should mention them, seeing as they are my gay babies :D

2. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

Homestuck, furry, steven universe, and fantasy!

And gasP! I lovE THem imO theyre CUTE AF

• Like x 2
  3. Imoyram

:> I'm so glad you like them!

4. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

gently pats the gay babies

• Like x 1
  5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Welcome to the party!

Kintsugi's full of gay furries, you'll fit in fine.

• Like x 1
  6. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

Oh thats good! I'd love to meet some of them! :D

7. Imoyram

(Quietly tags @Void because furry)

8. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

:00
    Furries are good and vry nice!
    Also
    Imo pls
    tell me about ur cute gay babies

9. Imoyram

oh gosh okay! :D

So first off they are homestuck fantrolls, which may have been obvious, idk.
    here are my quotes from the fantroll thread
    they are my adorable babies, who dont have any story yet, but the basic idea on how they became a couple is like Camahi quite likes troll equivalent arthurian myths, so when he discovered that there was a cute troll living in the lake outside his house, it was all fantasy like for him cause 'Lady of the Lake' and whatnot.

10. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

awwwwww!!!!
    That is
    TOO CUTE
    I love them. Im adopting them i am their godmother now
    I have so many trolls, but they're really old and undeveloped ;-; I realy want to make new ones but i have like no ideas??

11. Imoyram

:D

I feel ya, I have so many underdeveloped and marysue-y ones from years ago, they are sooo shitty and awful.

Hmm. Usually mine happen either with concepts (mutants vs this asshole blueblood) or random doodles on paper, or bored spriting late at night.
    A few nights ago I doodled some troll in my sketchbook so now im in the process of making sprites for them.

edit: I know there a lots of people on Kintsugi who like the helmstroll ideas and stories, for example.

(also here is a link to the fantroll thread if you want, thats where i asked questions about making fantrolls)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  12. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

ooooh!
    See im not really that creative ;-; sobs
    I have a few of my old ones i still like but hhhh i dunno i just really feel the desire to make a new one ;-;

13. Imoyram

are the old ones unsalvegable? You might be able to take some concepts you had, and remove the things that dont work.
    ex: I had this pair of twin troublemakers, but now that i know better I know that id either have to scrap the twins, or make a REALLY GOOD backstory, for why they were twins when troll reproduction doesnt really allow real families. Or i could take "pair of troublemakers" and stick it on someone else

14. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

I dunno man. Its not like my old ones were BAD
    im just
    kinda bored of them i guess??? Like yeah they're cool but i want somethin new and i wanna make a new backstory and stuf

15. Imoyram

ah yeah i understand.

Trying running with a vague idea? LIke, find a strange creature to use as a lusus, and then build off it; how would this thing raise a child, would the child have to be very responsible of it, like vriska or fef, or would it be gone all the time, like gamzee's, or helpful and supportive like punce and aurthor?

or use hemospectrum,or role reversal, or both! Blueblood with a really passive stance, hates the hemospectrum, etc. Lowblood who LOVES the hemospectrum, enforces it among other lowbloods, makes sure they folow the rules, but only if they are below them.

or pick a character trait, like compassionate in that world of violence, oragressive and violent, exactly how a troll should be, but then they meet someone and fall SO fucking pale, and they feel terrible like they are betraying themself.

i think ive rambled enough. heh

as long as you have fun coming up with ideas, it doesnt matter what they are, really. I love thinking up general ideas, but rarely execute anything because i dont rp, lwrite, or draw big scenes.

16. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

Oo!!
    Those are all really good ideas! Maybe we could brainstorm a character together on a separate thread or something! :0

17. Imoyram

aw thanks.
    sure! Or pms, if you want.

18. OrientalSpade

OrientalSpade New Member

Yeah! that would be good too!

19. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I'm not technically a furry because I'm a mermaid. Void is pretty much our top shelf furry, it's true.

• Like x 1
  20. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Hey, Spade! :D Welcome to Kintsugi.

Your main OC looks super awesome! His hair looks soft. :0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice