Homestuck-Style Cross-Fandom Shipping Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by autopsyblue, Dec 11, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

OK I thought that I'd mentioned this before SO

Princess Tutu main 4 as a big red-pale net?

Mytho<3Rue is canon, and I think Ahiru <3 Fakir is as well, but Ahiru is basically pale for the entire planet and Mytho is probably archetypal pale-bait and just.

I also kind of want to see Rue and Fakir as amicable low-level spades? idk. I think you could argue that they blackflirt over Mytho through most of season 1.

• Like x 1
  2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

They are all so pale for Mytho. And yeah, Ahiru is pale for at least the other three, if not the entire planet.

3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

4. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

my Star Trek TOS quadrant triangle:
    Kirk <3 Spock
    Spock <3< McCoy which imo is canon as fuck
    McCoy <> Kirk

also Uhura <> Spock -- i've always had the headcanon that Uhura and Spock used to date but broke up long before TOS starts. (watch this and tell me there was never anything going on there!) so by the time TOS rolls around they've got a solid pale relationship.

• Like x 5
  5. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

okay so ultimate spider man
    Peter Parker<3<Sam Alexander
    EVERYONE<>EVERYONE
    pile of pale ships. everyone is so pale.
    they even live in the same house. house of moirailagence, with one black ship in the middle.

(how did this show become my life???)

6. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

In Weirdmageddon Tango, Ford Pines has at least three (Jame, Moira, and Sev, who is also his wife Valiska's moirail). But he needs them, for many of the same reasons as Tony Stark.

• Like x 2
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

does anyone else ship scott <3< logan with sometimes ashen logan/jean grey/scott when they get too aggressive? i think it's a bit unhealthy because scott <3 jean and some sort of redder jean <> logan makes more sense but cyclops and wolverine are both so emotionally constipated they couldn't make it work unless they got a lot more communicative with each other.

also quadrants would have to exist in xmenverse but that's beside the point. thoughts?

• Like x 3
  8. EXCELLENT YES I LOVE X-MEN

• Like x 1
  9. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

I tentatively ship Capaldi doc <> Clara, I haven't seen all the episodes they were in but--
    After she died, he really reminded me of a high blood raging over the loss of his moirail. I hope fanart of this exists somewhere.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    • Like x 1
  10. PotteryWalrus

Is real person shipping allowed in this thread? I will delete this and deny it ever happened if not, but - amazingphil and danisnotonfire, pale or flush? :3

(Personally I ship them pale XD)

• Like x 1
  11. *shrug* I don't do it myself but I don't particularly care.

• Like x 1
  12. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Weirdmageddon Tango has made me ship Mabel Pines <3< Pacifica so hard.

• Like x 5
  13. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

i'm watching old X Files again, and while Mulder <> Scully has been my longtime otp... holy shit, Mulder <3< Krycek. the episode "Tunguska" even has them stuck in prison together and grudgingly having to work together! and Krycek totally has a flushed crush on Mulder initially.

• Like x 2
  14. PotteryWalrus

Help, an old Dragon Age friend of mine just talked me into shipping Anders c3< Merrill c3< Fenris D: It's a bit of a crackship, but it would work so much better than the potiental trainwreck that is Anders<3<Fenris (Sorry Fenders/Fanders fans, I can only ever rivalship them XDD)

• Like x 3
  15. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

Johanna<3<Katniss

also no one cares but me and partner's MMO OCs are so incredibly pale for each other that it's painful

they balance each other so well and kick each others' proverbial butts when the other is being stupid and mopey and they fight in perfect harmony and cuddle and hiss at people who talk shit about the other person

diamonds.png

• Like x 3
  16. OMG YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

17. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

@autopsyblue
    that part in the last movie where Katniss is talking about revenge on the Capitol and Johanna just looks increasingly turned on

• Like x 3
  18. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Ok lemme talk about my problematic faves, the dramatical murderers.
    I will die on the hill of Noiz<>Clear, do not test me. Koujaku and Aoba are moirails, but Koujaku is red for him and won't admit it to Aoba or himself. Koujaku<3< Noiz, obviously, but sometimes they flip pale and it's awkward for everyone involved, except Aoba and Clear who think it's adorable. For his part, Aoba ends up in hearts with all three of them, and moirails with Ren-in-Sei's-body. Sometimes he flips black for Noiz. Actually prolly even Clear flips black for Noiz sometimes, kid's pretty punchable.

• Like x 1
  19. Damn these ashen ships keep sneaking up on me. I'm still on my Code Lyoko kick and for some reason... I really like the idea of Oddc3<Aelitac3<Jeremie? I know there's canon romantic stuff between Aelita and Jeremie but I never really got into it... and before the group grows a little more cohesive Jeremie and Odd are practically blackflirting. Jeremie calls him a creepy genius ant one point. And Aelita's just nice in general but she does get frustrated with them sometimes and I love it.

Fuck I'm gonna make a Feastings CL sprite edit at some point aren't I. Just so I can make the famed shipping wall for this show.

20. PotteryWalrus

If we are allowed to talk about OCs, then I have at least one moiraillegence in my OC banks - a short weredog woman with a temper and a big chill polar bear shifter dude - as well as two extremely long-standing kismesistudes involving really old vampires XDD

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice