Minecraft

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by seebs, May 9, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

@QuotableRaven can you whitelist roach_patrol for the vanilla server? thanks!

2. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Done!
    [Edit:] There are newby kits in the building you spawn by, feel free to take one, and there's a banner crafting station upstairs in there! Feel free to add a building idea to the to do list.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Looks like the server restarts itself every day at 6:59 central time.

4. nianeyna

nianeyna Well-Known Member

@QuotableRaven might I suggest making a separate thread for the vanilla server?

(I'm worried this sounds snippy but I'm not sure how else to phrase it. I don't mean it that way! Trying to be helpful.)

5. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I was thinking about that anyways, it'll have to wait until after work when I'm off mobile.

• Like x 2
  6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@QuotableRaven my mc user is Xx_Rats_xX!!! i would love to be whitelisted :DDD

7. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Done! Unless the exclamation points are part of your name, in which case, not done. Vanilla server thread Here!

• Like x 2
  8. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

can you please whitelist KaTronSensei and grimsqueaks if you haven't already?

9. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

(Did I ever get whitelisted for this? I still want to check it out, but it doesn't seem to be working).

10. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Okay, so I just finished installing all the addon stuff, but I'm apparently not whitelisted after all. Are people still using this server and such :? Anyway, if it's still a thing, my username is "BlackholeMC" and I'd love to have a look around.

11. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I think seebs wanted people to message her for whitelisting.

12. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

yo, I'm working on a modpack for 1.8.9 and I'm running into some problems. whenever I try to test the pack, it crashes and I get this crash report

I should be able to parse this, since I've made a mod (for an extra credit thing, don't ask, it's literally just the framework and some basic items), but for some reason my brain isn't reading it. what mean?

edit: nvm, I know what I'm doing wrong, I'm working from the wrong place >.<

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  13. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I just joined the server. I noticed signs leading to places that I think are built by the user on the sign. How do I get a "plot"? Are there "plots"?

14. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

@ectoBiologist I think everybody just looks around and settles on a spot that hasn't been built on yet, and that's not smack up against somebody else's place? A few areas closer to spawn might have signs on them because someone's planning to put a building there already, but other than that I think "hasn't been built on" = "up for grabs". @QuotableRaven is that right?

• Like x 1
  15. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Yep! Though, I thought that might be for the modded server seebs hosts, or I would've responded. Its the same over there too I think.

16. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

...I'm in entirely the wrong thread. But! I'm pretty sure it's the same on this server, yeah.

17. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

AAAWH YEH I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!

Centuylink guy came and figured out what was wrong with our connection. Apparently the guys who redid our basement were as bad at wiring as they were at plumbing and waterproofing. I spent two hours stumbling around ADHD: The Building last night and didn't rubber-band ONCE! :D :D :D

• Like x 2
  18. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

Just find a spot that doesn't look in use and start building, I guess? ... Though thinking about it that might put my plot at risk, since a lot of what I've been doing is trying to make it look like it's not in use.

But, yeah, we mostly just picked spots. As a rule, the further out from point 0, the safer you are from mining over someone else's toes.

I'm not sure who it was that did all the train stops. And last I checked there were weird new rules for making rails. Have to work on figuring that out still.

B-T-Dub, I'm on. :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    • Like x 1
  19. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I was mostly in charge of the rail system last I knew, but I haven't played in ages. my hubby was helping but he also hasn't been on. I don't know if anyone took it up after we went inactive? I'd have to update the modpack etc to get back in, but I can do so at some point ...

• Like x 1
  20. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i've been largely inactive but if anyone wants a fancy earthworks near their home, they should say. if they don't want an earthworks, they can go tear it up once they notice it's been made near their home.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice