Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  2. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Hey so, I literally just made my first posts as @nascentInterlude. Is, uh. Is it a problem if I just kinda duck in and out? I have commitment issues (read: I get stressed about Not Replying Fast Enough and need reassurance that it doesn't matter.)

• Like x 2
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

• Like x 1
  4. Petra

Petra space case

5. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    • Like x 1
  6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

The Rave does not hold to any given timeline, you're more than welcome to drop in and out!

• Like x 3
  7. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I encourage it. Characters popping in and out is A+

• Like x 4
  8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

An incomplete listing of characters who I bring into SPR:

@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! - Memebase Alpha representative from a player who's never actually played it, just watched videos of their beautiful songs
    @An Annoying Dog - A dog from Undertale
    @bees? - The avatar of an elemental demiplane of bees
    @birb wrongs activist - A loving parody of a great twitter account
    @damocles Rumination - Self-insert fantroll, the Land of Steel and Spiders, quirk speaks in haiku
    @Liadan and Shadow - OC of a shadow summoner via Pathfinder
    @NGAHHH! - Undyne of Undertale, sometimes as played in Weirdmaggedon Tango where she's from a geno run
    @pundeboneium - Gaster!Sans, aka one of the many absurd AU ideas that fandom has created for the skelebros
    @SHITPOSTING ALPHYS - Alphys of Undertale, only pops into SPR to shitpost
    @the fourth wall - Innuendo-spouting account with a little too much meta knowledge thanks to all the holes we've blown in it
    @THE GREAT PAPYRUS - Papyrus of Undertale, played with a composite of his memories from all the roleplaying I do with him
    @The true name. - ?????, aka the player character of Undertale
    @this is not a subaccount - What is this doing in this list? This isn't a subaccount.
    @This Was A Triumph - probably Glados of Portal, even tho I only played 1 and until potato of 2
    @Vegetoid - Vegetoid. (From Undertale)
    @Your best friend - Flowey, from Undertale. Recently updated to have his memories as of post-true pacifist ending

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    • Like x 2
  9. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

May as well list mine though some of you already know them. For those who don't and new people!

@The Handmaid - Doc Scratch's highly disgruntled and bitter slave and troll psychopomp extraordinaire.
    @Rom of Byrgenwerth - A time displaced student of Byrgenwerth academy currently lost in the city of Yharnam.
    @Porrim Maryam - A dead undead troll feminist with a penchant for romance and fussing.
    @Kanaya Maryam - An undead troll whose hands are too tiny. Eggmode transman Kan.
    @Aranea Serket - Everyone's favorite bookworm and exposition hell nerd. Also a troll.
    @Torisen Black Lord - Brother of Jame and Highlord of his people. Currently two books behind where Jame is in their story.
    @Torisen Dreamwalker - An alternate Tori who was taken to learn the Great Dance instead of Jame. Currently lives as the Highlord's consort.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  10. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Since things seem a bit more sorted out, I probably will come in again at some point, so here's my list!
    @Jetski of Lake Depolito, cinnamon roll who's been a tour guide for literally a million years.
    @The Jaeger Mirrors, a Girl Genius jaeger who likes cooking and sex.
    @Stela Heterodyne, a member of the House Heterodyne, speciality mad medicine.
    @Twisty the Devil-Swan, Jetski's beloved pet, a ten-foot-tall juvenile water monster that resembles a swan built entirely out of tentacles, teeth and hatred.
    @The Ket, a Girl Genius Fun-Sized Mobile Agony and Death Dispenser. Very friendly.
    @Skydrop, an MTO Decepticon who deserted along with Throttle, Sunshower and @Half Life.
    @Throttle- she may never come back though, she can be very aggressive and I'm concerned people have been getting upset about her and not saying anything.

NEWBIES:
    @Mistress Theresa Schuyler, very alive wife of the very dead @Mister Simon Schuyler and not very impressed with him. Victorian, human version of @Throttle, who knows how to behave better.
    @Primus, a from-no-particular-continuity version of the Transformer creator deity. Has difficulties with common decency and not being an immature little shit, but he's trying!

edit: (also @Kit I just wanted to say I love H.I.C.S.S Iron Hammer SO MUCH hahaha)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@Aondeug i am confused by what's going on with the two torisens.

12. Aondeug

They are fighting. Dancer Tori is aware of how canon Tori pretends that he can't possibly be a Shanir, among other things, and it infuriates him. The fact that he called him an "aunt" (being consistently misgendered is a major annoyance for him) merely got him to speak up for once. He took "aunt" to be an insult because Tori takes damn near fucking everything to be an insult or a potential threat.

• Like x 1
  13. unknownanonymous

thanks! are they both cis men?

14. Aondeug

Yes. In canon Tori is the Highlord of the Kencyrath and has lived all his life as a man. Happily and openly. The Dreamwalker Tori meanwhile was mistaken for his sister Jame and taken away to learn her job. So for most of his life dancer Tori has been treated as a woman and called by his sister's name, a fact with gets to him quite a bit. He is quite cis though so the situation isn't terribly pleasant for him (as well as for a variety of other reasons). It's made worse by the fact that his Jame, who masquerades as the Highlord Torisen, isn't bothered by the whole misgendering issue like he is. Or at least if she is she doesn't show it in a way he'd consider to be her being upset.

• Like x 1
  15. unknownanonymous

thanks!

i was confused by that before 'cause i recall you talking about trans headcanons for tori and jame with morven in the trans headcanon thread, i think, and thus ended up under the impression that dancer tori was supposed to be trans.

16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

17. Aondeug

Oh, pfft. No. I can see how you'd make that mistake. He is admittedly existent because I was very frustrated by own dysphoria though.

• Like x 1
  18. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

my (current) list is here, currently pondering to adding some more characters, at which point i'll update it:

@eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, just-not-jadeblood troll, usually in her WT iteration in which she fucked off alternia and her coffee shop/pale-for-hire "job" in the middle of fucking icy wasteland nowhere due to being relocated to gravity falls
    @Le Juge The Judge from OFF
    @Kite from the library theoretically from the kintsugi in space rp in which i still havent played it. knows things and people. bit of a shittalker.
    @Tempest Dive is a transformer/giant robot OC, and unrelated to DT.
    @Apostasia of Tetrahex another transformer/giant robot OC unrelated to DT.
    @Lumipyry Gobano Eluvei, Oneira's nutters ancestor who only speaks in rhymes, and likes needling people.
    @60% dog hair by volume Oneira's pack. Huskiemom the huge white huskie, and the four mottled regular sized huskies Abwind, Granit, Mangan, and Südost.
    @bourasqueIndwell my SBURB RP char. Thinks she's a fairy. Mage of Breath. Read more about her here
    @Deirdre of the Lantern A psychopomp/priestess of the god of death from my fantasy setting. Blind since birth, bearer of the Lantern, a divine relic. About time I dumped a char from that setting in here.
    @Skyfall of Teutonia a transformer/giant robot OC unrelated to DT. Knows both Tempest Dive and Apostasia, and speaks like a Valley Girl.
    @Windshear another transformer/giant robot OC. Knows my other giant robot OCs
    @Aurora Borealis a dead rustblood. Moirail of @Lumipyry. Does knife puns. Quite amoral and murderous.
    @torridRefulgence Riassu Manala, a rustblood dancer and psionic. Descendant of Aurora Borealis. Currently in WT.
    @reverberentSquall Fiaina Sgread, a yellow psionic who is The Band. Currently in WT
    @Rahela Czekelius a Jäger OC. Pins all her trophies on her head.
    @Al'rrhissim Belassen a Talassani historian. Curious, scatterbrained.
    @Emreissa Belassen a Talassani worldwalked. Al'rrhissim's sibling. Perpetually lost, by choice.
    @Jhenya Sage a young magitek, in the middle of a magic-eating mist. Abrasive, rude, driven, loyal.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  19. unknownanonymous

20. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Ahh, thank you guys. That makes me feel a whole lot better. Alright, I'll pop in whenever I can!

Also if we're describing accounts, well, I sure do like talking about my characters!
    @nascentInterlude: Leon Gaspar from Wiwaxia's SBURB game. Seer of Time, Ball of Neuroses, has a grudge against seagulls and basilisks.
    @faustianEviscerator: Lina Gaspar, Thief of Rage. Leon's dancestor. Technically doesn't exist yet, or perhaps ever, but isn't going to let that stop her. Likes horror movies and long walks on the beach.
    @Nacreous Survivor: From Fallen London/Sunless Sea. Was once a servant to a giant sentient coral reef, was saved by a kind zee-captain who may or may not have fallen for it (yes, it uses it/its/itself). Can shpeak, short of. Likes chess. Makes a mean clam chowder; just don't ask what kind of clams.

I may or may not add a doomed/sprite version of Leon b/c I want to play him and idk if I'll get the chance in the game proper.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice