Shitposting Rave OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by swirlingflight, Aug 19, 2016.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

...That's hilarious
    Retort is 80ft only because I am Extra, I can always size her down. xP

• Like x 2
  2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I mean Literally Outsizing Gods is kind of gr8 :P

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  3. TwoBrokenMirrors

Updraft should meet Pocket
    By which I mean Updraft should not meet Pocket. Tiny (he's from Devisiun) rather bedraggled looking half a magpie who lost his twin and stayed alive somehow being shunned by society before eventually dying himself? I feel like Updraft would have a spark attack.

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  4. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

He would, quickly followed by picking him Pocket up, cuddling him and aggressively hissing at anything and anyone trying to take him away again. (... was the other half of this twin team called 'pick' btw?)

• Winner x 2
  5. Loq

My Onyx is a Seer of Time, so I think they're going to keep headbutting that wall between active and passive classes :P

• Like x 2
  6. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

ehehehe, i think so
    plus Dave Has Issues and is pretty much always going to go for "guess i'll die" when he's gotta fight

• Agree x 3
  7. Loq

Time for Couching Dualistic Cosmology In Cryptic Bullshit :P

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  8. Loq

get updraft on the Party Boat TEAM stat, the Good Boy needs to be covered in affection

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  9. TheOwlet

I'm so up for that. He's touch starved something fierce.

10. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

that would be fun! I think we haven't agreed on when the next plotpoint specifically should happen so we could detour and pick him up before that maybe?

11. TwoBrokenMirrors

That's beautiful and also yes. Yes he was. I am not a subtle man

• Winner x 2
  12. TheOwlet

I would really like that if it can be arranged with everyone else! I think he'd have fun on the ship (and could probably do with some social interaction)

• Like x 3
  13. TheOwlet

amazing.
    Alsooo listen Updraft can only do one type of 'broody' and it's the one that closely mimics a chicken that's feeling particularly maternal.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    • Winner x 5
  14. Loq

joiiiiin usssss

• Winner x 2
  15. TheOwlet

I want to. Tell me how. Who do I have to butter up where do I post let me knoooooooooow

16. Loq

joiiiiiiin ussssss

17. dky

dky burnt toast

I have made a robot oc to join the robot fun!! @Stallout

Okay, so first off I'm not good at descriptions and I'm not too familiar with the TF lore? I mostly watch like, TFA so. Anyway! Stallout looks approximately like this when he transforms, which he turns into a bike. He's very small, so 15 feet (since that's the smallest, I think?). He's primarily orangeish-red with red and pink accents.
    stallout colors.png
    He's a former autobot, but he left to do his own thing after he realized how much he hated war and such.

He and another oc of mine are hiding out on earth, and have been for some time now, to avoid who both of them ran from (autobots for Stallout), so he knows/understands earth lingo (no shh, that's totally not my cop-out for not knowing TF terms). He's a bit of an idiot, is very clumsy, a little goofy, and he's basically a hippie. Stallout has very strong morals, and thinks no one should be killed, or eaten, or anything of that sort for punishment for a crime. He's really fond of earth life, and that's one of the reasons they picked earth to hide out on.

EDIT: here's his icon omg i forgot to add it stallout.png

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  18. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

We have a couple people who are slightly smaller than 15ft I think? But 15ft is about the average size of a minibot in the DT RP (where we eventually got fed up with some of the uh... vvvvvvaaaarrying size references in the comics :P)

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sawbones is around 15 ft!

• Like x 1
  20. Loq

"Sparkmate" is roughly equivalent to "life partner", both in the friend/pale sense and romantic/flush one. Idk if that's what you were aiming for but the sentence reads fine on its own!

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice