Undertale - Pet dogs and date a skeleton!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Piratical, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Hey, so, this fanfic just ended and it is absolutely amazing. I would say that even if you don't like fic about Asriel coming back you should read this, because it is so perfectly in character and heart rending and adorable and I love it.

• Like x 4
  2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

it's one of my big faves

3. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I'd been putting off reading that until it was done. Guess I know what I'm doing tonight :D

4. swirlingflight

And then I collected a bunch of pictures of her, and cropped them to make decent icons for roleplaying on Dreamwidth, and then made an album of them. Fun times.

It's funny, I had an easier time getting an array of expressions out of the fanart for Papyrus than for Undyne. Funny because he's a freaking skeleton, man. But in retrospect I shouldn't be surprised. The skelebros are very popular, and there's a lot of art of them bickering.

5. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Has anyone seen this yet?

• Like x 6
  6. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

realization of the day:
    the part in Hopes And Dreams/SAVE the world that kills me so much EVERY SINGLE TIME i listen to it is the fucking keyshift to Stw, because just wow.
    it's so effective and triumphant and i'm just hhhhhh I know everyone loves Megalovania to bits but had/stw is my favorite song/songs from the soundtrack.

• Like x 5
  7. garden

garden lucid dreamer

So, there's been a few jokes/observations about how God of Hyperdeath!Asriel looks like it could be his OC.

Well,
    This great comic hypothesizes similarly that "the demon that comes when you call its name" is Chara's OC.

• Like x 6
  8. swirlingflight

Okay. So I'm reading this Let's Play over on Something Awful, and one of the comments... well. there's another fucking stealth pun.

[​IMG]

Papyrus has apparently been suffering low morale before the start of the game. Sans encourages you to play along with the puzzles to help cheer him up.

Sans also has a lot of little hints of chronic depression, from the state of his room, to the mysteries of the Accident in the Core.

And both of the skelebros can make your heart blue and inflict gravity on you, right?

[​IMG]

The sad skelebros make you feel blue.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    • Like x 11
  9. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

]a^^ this in yovr eye holes.

• Like x 5
  10. swirlingflight

Dusty knife! Birds are singing! The friends Xed out! Very nice.

• Like x 1
  11. swirlingflight

I am awke at 2am because i just realized that Catty and Bratty are respectively an alley cat and an alley gator.

• Like x 18
  12. swirlingflight

God no stop liking this post I was so resigned to the puns last night you cant even hear the mix of giggling and frustration

• Like x 4
  13. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Is there a for-dummies walkthrough for butt touching save files? I looked into it but it all made my head spin

• Like x 1
  14. swirlingflight

I haven't seen one; I cobbled together half-assed instructions and made a google doc reference for myself, but I didn't really include intro steps like where are the files that I'm changing. Would it be helpful if I included that kind of thing in one?

• Like x 1
  15. Lazarae

YES PLEASE

• Like x 1
  16. swirlingflight

Are you using Windows, by any chance? I plan to go screenshot folders because I'm a very visual person, but it's not as helpful if your computer is organizing things very differently.

17. Lazarae

Yes! And I got it through steam, but I can make adjustments for minor differences, I'm used to that.

• Like x 1
  18. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

ok so I havn't played this game yet and am rapidly scrolling past spoilers because my friend who is really into undertale right now drew me a pic of one of the skeletons telling me not to stress out about my exams :3

• Like x 3
  19. swirlingflight

I made a thread. If anything doesn't work, give me a ping and I'll check into it and get back to you.

20. Sailorbeefcake

Sailorbeefcake Well-Known Member

I like the Undertale fandom and what it produces a lot, but half of it should be renamed 'Sans diddlers support network'.

Rock on you crazy diamonds, good lord.

• Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice