Undertale - Pet dogs and date a skeleton!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Piratical, Sep 20, 2015.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Hello you adorable spoiler.

2. Asriel!

Asriel! Adorable little spoiler

Hi! Pretty sure that this whole thread is full of spoilers already...but oh well.

3. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Could we keep the rp to the rp threads, please? I know y'all like to have fun but my alerts start blowing up when it starts spilling over and it's really not fun trying to figure out what's part of a thread I want to read and what's rp.

• Like x 1
  4. Asriel!

5. Asriel!

is there an undertale rp thread? if so can you direct me to it?

6. Mercury

You're going to want the "It's Galley's Turn" subforum. If there isn't a thread you want to rp in, you'll have to start one.

(It's generally good manners to look for the rp forums before starting to rp.)

• Like x 1
  7. swirlingflight

We don't have a single undertale rp thread, no. A few of us discussed the possibility of a game here, but we haven't made that happen yet. I hesitate to direct you to the shitposting rave, which is the open panfandom rp, since... well, Asriel is a massive spoiler.

I recommend, if you don't already have a non-rp account, making a subaccount that to use for OOC communication.

8. Asriel!

This is just a subaccount, yeah. Checked out the undertale RP, it looks kinda dead since...last year or so

9. Mercury

But last year was only ten days ago? And the game didn't come out that long ago. It's okay to revive threads, I'm pretty sure.

• Like x 1
  10. swirlingflight

Indeed it is. Given that "last year" was a whole 8 days ago.

Like @Mercury just said, feel free to post in the thread that you're interested if other people are still interested. There are only a few active roleplaying games right now.

The only one that's open for everybody to jump in is the shiposting rave, and that's not a game so much as a freeform, come and go place.

11. swirlingflight

I'm snarking because I'm somewhat annoyed by the fact that you're still posting with the rp account after being asked not to, and that you're asking in here for where to roleplay instead of looking around the forum to see what's what.

• Like x 2
  12. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

:(
    sorry
    it was me

13. swirlingflight

No real worries. I don't want to discourage you from looking to rp with everybody, but once I realized I was getting curt with my replies, I should explain what was up.

14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

to be entirely fair, we have had some occurrences of IC accounts being made for one-off amusing comments, like Flowey upthread. so it's not completely unrealistic that someone new might get a bit confused.

but yeah - I don't think anyone had claimed Asriel in the Undertale RP, so i think you're good, @N :)

EDIT: I am super wrong on this! @Void had previously wanted to be Asriel, and I'd totally forgotten. that's what happens when you don't do more than skim a thread and then try to remember it later.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  15. Technicality

sorry for spoiling it for anyone

16. swirlingflight

Please do not feel like you've screwed things up. It's a reasonable mistake, and we're giving you the heads up about it before it's too much.

Honestly, the forum's still figuring out how much random rp we're encouraging, and where we're drawing the lines. It's come up in CDCF a couple of times now, and the consensus in that thread seems to be that more than a page needs to get off to its own place.

• Like x 1
  17. Technicality

ok. thank you for the clarification.

18. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

was gonna say i was playing asriel in our undertale rp but idc

19. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Void ah shit. my bad. :( sorry.

20. Technicality

@Void glad that I didn't steal your spot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice