Calling all spergs for an art project!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Acey, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

No, don't be! I just meant like, in addition.

3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Hi, autistic dude reporting in.
    Name: Matt (Raven preferred) he/him pronouns. I like building computers, guinea pigs, botany, and gaming. favorite color is blue, and my hobbies are currently building/researching tech and such, and taking care of my guinea pig. I'm 5'11" and built a mix between muscular and my body type is between mesomorph and endomorph.
    Picture to come in a few minutes or so.

4. Technicality

Oh yeah. I also like to build computers and in fact have done so

5. Technicality

Please let me know when this is done, just ping me on here. I technically have a tumblr (https://actual-technicality.tumblr.com/) but I rarely use it, so if you want to link to me somewhere as credit just say that I mostly stay off social media, which is true.

6. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

So, all 10 slots are full, so, I guess that one is gonna be for Deresto:
    Name: Alix
    Pronouns: she/her or they/them
    I really like biology, the ocean, and space exploration (like, space programs and stuff). I do some scuba diving in the summer, I've been doing it since I was 12 and have a CMAS two-star certification. I actually wanted to be a marine biologist for a while, but then it turned out research wasn't exactly the right thing for me, so I'm thinking journalism now. I'm also learning to code in Python in my spare time, and have a lot of different projects in various fields, none of which I'm probably going to actually do because of time and money issues, tbh.
    I'm 6'1, thin but with slightly proportionally large hips, or a thin waist, I'm not sure (see the body type picture), and the outfit I'm wearing in these two pictures (I'm not wearing the hoodie in the second one but I usually have it) is what I wear pretty much all the time (I should probably get some new clothes. :p)
    Picture links since they're large:
    My face
    And a body type ref (some bare skin but SFW)

7. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Ohhh are there still slots?
    Um, I'm not officially diagnosed but it's p likely??? I'm about to start the diagnostic process if that helps

anyways!
    Name: Ivy/Leif
    Link to my instagram for reference, as well as my tumblr selfie tag
    Pronouns: They/Them
    Build: 5'6" and pretty slim with a short but narrow waist and long legs and relatively broad shoulders and hips.
    favorite color is green but i love p much all jeweltones and earthy tones.
    I'm an American Studies and Gender Studies student with a focus on pop culture analysis. I love cartoons and comics, fantasy novels, and science fiction. My Special Interests are LARP, herbal medicine and cooking, fashion makeup and diy, and most recently Transformers. I also really love science in general with a particular fascination with quantum physics and astro physics.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  8. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

@Acey @Deresto hi, I'm so down! also a guy, as requested. not diagnosed, blah blah, but my parents pitched a fit at me even mentioning that I might be slightly spergy, and, like, even my brother, The Ultimate Sperg, isn't diagnosed because they didn't wanted to "label" him, so. I'm at least lightly sperg-flavored?

name: Alexander
    all the pictures I've posted to the pic-sharing thread (this is the hair I'd like to be drawn with, if that's okay, and this ought to do as a body/build ref. I'm 5'7", incidentally.)
    favorite color: blue I guess? I LIKE ALL THE COLORS
    outfit: uhhhhh... is a three-piece suit too formal? :P otherwise there's an outfit I've worn three times in the last two weeks consisting of pale ripped jeans, black combat boots, and a dark purplish navy flannel shirt with a very dark floral pattern (red flowers, green leaves and stems)
    interests: drawing, music (singing, specifically singing opera and Broadway, among other things), fashion, sci-fi, fantasy, literary analysis, Latin/classical studies, science-documentary-type facts; special interests include D&D 5e, grammar, psychology (part. so-called "abnormal psych," i.e., the stuff in the DSM), and Homestuck
    I go to a rigorous boarding high school, so I guess my occupation is "enthusiastic student." I want to be a psychiatrist someday.

• Like x 1
  9. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I am a dude! Well, a transdude, if that counts. Is that last space still okay to be filled or have you just not edited it to look as such?

I was diagnosed with dyspraxia, but I've since revised that to being a full-on sperglord...

Name: Mal
    Pronouns: he/him
    Picture: Here's my current FB profile pic (I can send something else if that doesn't suit)
    Fav colour: Violet-to-indigo purple and possibly black? I like all colours though
    Outfit: dark-coloured t-shirt with schrondinger's cat on it, green-camo pants, and a denim jacket with as much tatter and colour as you can throw at it. Also army-surplus combat boots?
    Interests: drawing, making jewellery, sculpture/3D art, gardening, the natural world and anything about it? oh also I write poetry but it's not very good
    Also I'm unemployed due to sperginess and a bunch of other health issues. Sliiightly self employed, I guess, but not all that successfully.

(NINJA'd but I thought I'd put it up anyway)

• Like x 1
  10. Acey

I'll draw both of you! c:

• Like x 3
  11. esotericPrognosticator

thanks, Acey! I look forward to it. :3 please keep me/this thread appraised of progress on your project!

• Like x 1
  12. Acey

Will do! 0u07

• Like x 2
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

thread is getting kinda wet and wild, having trouble finding who needs drawn. can someone help me? also @Acey do you mind moving my list (once ive got names in it) to the first post as well so i can find it?

edit: okay i think i got everybody i was supposed to, slots are full!

• Like x 1
  14. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

@prismaticvoid is planning to draw me! Photos of my face can be found here.
    Name: Nathaniel (he/him/his)
    Interests:: Animation, sequential art, cultural histories.
    Favorite things: nail polish, oranges, yarn, pillows, cat sounds.
    Hobbies: Drawing, knitting, crochet, listening to podcasts.
    Favorite colors: black, red, dark blue. Height: 5'6"ish. Build: average, I think. On the lean side maybe. AFAB-style wide hips. Probably wearing black jeans.

15. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

I can take a few slots! I'll start with three and see how that goes. @Acey if you'd like to move this to the first post as well that would be great :D
    1. @paintcat
    2. @Void
    3. @Artemis
    Am full for now, may take more slots later!

• Like x 1
  16. Acey

Will do when I get home! C:

• Like x 2
  17. Acey

I'll add yours when I get home too!

• Like x 2
  18. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

oh i'm a dude who could be drawn? i'm having trouble figuring out what's going on here but it'd be cool to see people draw me :V

• Agree x 1
  19. Technicality

Also, was there a post by AS that set this off or was it just their general fuckery

20. esotericPrognosticator

@Technicality well there's a spotlight on their general fuckery rn because April is the "Autism Awareness" month they run and consequently their shit is all over the place? my school is actually legit doing a fundraiser for them next Monday and I'm so mad, I think I'm going to write a nasty article in the school paper about it. ALSO the fucking guy who announced the fundraiser at school meeting called autism, fucking. an "intellectual disability" and I am SO PISSED, I HAVE NOT CORNERED HIM YET AND EXPLAINED HOW UPSETTING THAT WAS BUT I SURE AS HELL AM GOING TO

edit: on second thought, I think I'm going to write him an extremely frigid email instead, because if I talk to him in person I'm probably going to start crying at him and that is just embarrassing. also like. I know him and he's not malicious or anything, and he'll def apologize if I explain why I'm upset, it's just. fucking cultural ableism. again. but if I talk to him in person I will probably not be able to words well enough to get that across. I'm kinda triggered here, actually.

oh, and can anyone recommend a vendor who sells good "FUCK YOUR SHIT, A$" t-shirts? not in that many words, because I plan on wearing it to class, but. the "awareness-raising" thing is like "wear blue to class and you don't have to be in dress code," and normally t-shirts aren't allowed, but I sure as hell am passive-aggressive enough to use A$ "awareness" bullshit for an opportunity to criticize them.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice