Timeline

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by mysubaccount, Jun 22, 2015.

1. mysubaccount

mysubaccount (Not) A Catboy

The timeline should be easy if the rp stays this slow and people are even a little helpful. And I know I can still edit posts after about a day (I tested it), so even though there might still be a deadline for editing (maybe I can't edit after a week or something), I figure it's worth just posting this now anyway and hoping for the best. I mean, I can't really test whether there's any time limit, there could always be one just a second longer than the test, right? So I'll be editng this post when I need to add something.

Here are three lists first that'll get longer or shorter as we keep rping.

I'm still waiting on timeline info from (or else I forgot to ask):
    1. Pinkie: help out at the numbers station
    2. Wes, Remember
    Questions I still have about the timeline, maybe you can help:
    1. Does anybody know when episode 1 of the radio show takes place relative to any rp threads? Or does anybody want it to happen at a particular time relative to any rp threads? If not, tell me and I'll make something up.
    2. Does anybody have any idea what weekday names should refer to? Like, is "Monday" a 72-hour day or 24 hours?
    Events that aren't on the timeline yet:
    1. Welcome to Kintsugi episode 1
    2. Pinkie: help out at the numbers station
    3. Wes, Remember
    If I go long enough without an answer, I'll just put these wherever I want.

We have a calendar! (Read the next few posts after the link, not just the one I linked to. There's a whole conversation about it.) I'll use Kintsugi's calendar. @Snitchanon said we're somewhere in year 4 to year 6 right now, so I'm just picking a date for Ivy: Be in Distress that's in that range. I made it up. I'm listing dates as dd/mm/yy, using Kintsugi days (72 hrs), Kintsugi months (10 K-days), Kintsugi years (12 K-months).

If anybody has any objections to doing it this way, tell me now while it's easy to fix. (Someday I'll probably edit this paragraph to say "if anybody has any really, really good objections, tell me and I might fix it, otherwise I'm keeping it how it is" but it doesn't say that yet because changing things won't be hard for a while.)

Timeline (finally):
    • Ivy: Be in Distress 05/06/05 sunsrise (of the binary suns together)
    • Wes, Bump Into A Robot 05/06/05 about 6-11 hours after I:BiD
    • Calcite: Look for Void 05/06/05 daytime, maybe about 14-20 hours after I:BiD (it would be the next day if days were 24 hours)
    • Jesse: Teach a class specific dates unknown for now, but in between Look for Void and the off-moon expedition.
    • Voidkitties, figure out this existence thing specific dates unknown for now, but in between Teach a class and the expedition
    • (no thread yet - placeholder for first off-moon expedition) begins 09/06/05, about 280 hours or almost an Earth fortnight after Ivy: Be in Distress.
    Corrections/nitpicks welcome!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice